VLC media player is a free and open-source, portable and cross-platform media player and streaming media server written by the VideoLAN project.
Tutorial & Specialities of VLC Player
Plays all formats
Videos Audios, Cds, Dvds and Hd Videos
VLC has the most complete feature-set over the video, subtitle synchronisation, video and audio filters.
Recording On VLC
You can do recording live video in your VLC player, but for that, you have to watch all the video or the part which you want to cut. You just need to follow the given steps.
– Go to View-> Advance Controls, click on it.
– Now You can see there is one new bunch of buttons are shown.
– In this bunch there is one Recording Button, just press that button
and enjoy the recording on VLC
keep in mind that, it is recording button, not video cutter, so you have to watch or play that part which you want to cut or keep, and that is the main drawback of it.
Play Youtube Videos
Sometimes we want to play some online videos in batter player, so here is the solution for you. yes, you can play youtube videos directly in your VLC player, you don’t need to download that video and then play. what you need is just a link to that video, and follow the below steps.
– First of all, go to that video and let it play for just one second, now copy the link from address bar
– now open VLC and then go to Media-> Open Network Stream
– Now paste that link in URL box and then press Play